Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021
Do you have the interest to serve the nation as a force man and your passion drives you towards that direction, the opportunity has come for your dreams to be fulfilled.
The Nigerian Navy recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing.
To apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment, you MUST gently go through the following eligibility criteria to know if you are qualified or not so you will not just waste your time online.
- You Must Be a Nigerian by birth.
- Must possess a minimum Of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
- Must be between the ages Of 18—22 years or 18—26 years for those With ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively (Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified above should not apply).
- Must not be less than 1.7m and 1.67m tall for men and women respectively.
- Must Pass the Medical Test
The following are the necessary information you must follow to be able to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- The application process can only be done online.
- Online registration for the 2020 Recruitment commence on I Ith March, 2020 and will run through till 21st April 2020.
- To apply online you need to ensure the following documents are available with you and are handy.
– Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian Form.
– Local Government Area Certification Form.
-Police Certification Form
Applicants are to come to the designated examination and recruitment centers with copies Of their online completed Forms
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application:
a. Interested applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
b. Application is free of charge.
c. Applicants are advised to apply once because multiple applicant registrations will be disqualified.
d. On submission, applicants are to printout copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms filled and brought to the accreditation centre.
1. Duly completed Identification Form which must be printed online and be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
2. Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
3. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by the person identifying you.
Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at anytime will be handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
After applications are submitted,
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
Photocopies of Credentials.
e. Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com) in due course.